2000W Blade Infrared Wall Mounted Patio Heater + Remote - 2KW
10% OFF ON TOTAL ORDER OVER £250
Subcribe to back in stock notification
The Blade Patio Heating Bar is a great addition to our HALO Range. Giving out sunlight-like warmth, it heats up within seconds from start-up saving you energy - which is amazing news for your bank account!
The Halogen Tube
The halogen tube is designed for energy efficiency and safety. No CO2 gas is released when using our Halogen Heater, so its amazing for your health as well as the environment. When in use, the halogen tube does not heat up keeping it safe for you and your family.
Incredibly designed with its sleek look and finish and they are available to use anywhere with a plug outlet. The cable is LOT20 compliant and approx 1.5M - 1.7M. Comes ready with a UK plug with the mounting kit and the brackets are provided within the box. The angle is adjustable, so you can position it to any way that would suit you. The remote control is easy to use and comes with instructions.
The LED Screen
The advantage of have a LED screen is that it gives you a high intensity of brightness and an amazing colour range. It’s reliable and lights up instantly with 0 waiting time! It guarantees amazing performance and won’t let you down!
How safe is the heater?
Despite the heater reaching high temperatures, it doesn’t affect the body of the heater itself. Using top quality aluminium for the exterior it keeps it cool while keeping you warm. Although, we do recommend that you make sure that the heater is off and has cooled down before handling it. This heater is made up of aluminium which means that its not toxic and extremely hygienic since germs can't grow on it.
- Save upto 60% on your bills by switching to infrared panels. This is because infrared heaters have lower energy usage and directly heat you, rather than heat the air, so no energy will be wasted & the heater won't need to be used for long periods of time.
- Zero maintenance, installation and servicing costs.
Dust allergy friendly
- Infrared heaters do not collect dust unlike central heating systems. Central heating systems use convection to transfer heat around the room, during this process dust particles that is collected by radiators also transfer around the room as well.
Good for your Health
Infrared heaters offer multiple different health benefits.
- One of the health benefits being, it improves air quality inside your homes as IR heaters does not affect the humidity inside the room thus no dry air is formed.
- An additional amazing benefit is they prevent damp and mould. They are able to do this as radiation heat produced from the heaters penetrates through walls which warms the walls up and absorbs the heat. This prevents moisture from settling in.
This heater is supplied with a remote control heater. This means that you’ll be able to control it without handling the actual heater itself. It's so easy to clean and maintain too.
- The world around us is constantly changing! When using a Halogen Heater, there are no gases released into the air. The heat source does not put any carbon dioxide or carbon monoxide in the air, which means you are doing your part in saving the environment preventing the releases of harmful gasses in the air without compromising the quality of the heater.
Big on power
- This is a cost friendly solution due to its effectiveness in heating a large area quickly. There are three power settings to choose from this heater which are 750W, 1500W and 2000W.
- Using halogen as a heating element, the tube adapts to the heat preventing the tube to darken and still provide high levels of heat and comfort.
Like all our other products, it's extremely simple to install. All of our heaters come with easy to follow installation manuals. To make the most of the heater, we recommend that you install it up high on the wall, at least 1.8M from the ground. We also suggest having a minimum space of 500MM between the heater and the ceiling. For your own safety; have any other objects (such as curtains etc...) 500MM away too.
|Dimensions||87 x 16 x 8cm|
|IP Rating||IP 65|
|Life Expectancy||Up to 7 years|
|Heating Area*||15 to 20m²|
*Depending on thermal insulation
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Olectrical offers Free Standard Shipping on all Orders.
Orders placed before 2PM will be dispatched on the same business day.
Orders placed after 2PM will be dispatched next working day.
Orders placed on Friday and weekends will be dispatched on Monday, which is the next working day
All orders are shipped within UK only via DHL next day.
We are a UK based company and as of now we do not ship any product outside UK (No International Shipping)
Kindly email us at email@example.com, in case you have not received your shipment. Please mention order # for the reference and we will get back to you ASAP.