350W - 720W Infrared Panel Heater With Remote Control Super Slim and Eco-friendly
10% OFF ON TOTAL ORDER OVER £250
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Switch to infrared panels to save up to 60% on your heating bills. Infrared panels work by using IR rays bouncing off objects and walls then onto you, providing you immediate focused heating. With this advantage, you will have zero heat loss and energy waste. With this incredible benefit of focused heating, you won’t have to keep the panels on for long periods. An additional benefit of infrared panels is that they have low maintenance and low running costs as they obtain a low wattage intake. You can hardwire these panels so you can control multiple panels together. They are a great cost-efficient and convenient alternative to central heating systems to heat your homes, offices, restaurants, gyms, etc.
These panels are provided with wireless remote control that allows you to control multiple heaters in different rooms independently. Our wireless remote controls come with a built-in thermostat so you can set a specific target temperature in different rooms. You can also select what days and at what time you want your heaters to automatically be turned on. With this great advantage, you can come home after a long day at work to a snug and toasty home.
The panels are also a great space-saving solution as well as being eco-friendly as they don’t emit any carbon dioxide or other harmful gases. The panels can prevent mold and dampness inside buildings and stop dust circulation, unlike conventional radiators. Click here to find out more.
This Classic super-slim Infrared Panel heater does everything you’re thinking and more. At only 60 x 60 x 2.2cm, this can be turned into a personal heater. It is specifically been designed to blend in to your home and to save you space. It’s simple, efficient, and effective. It’s Lightweight and has a clean finish to give your home a modern, sleek look.
Made with aluminium coverings at the back and at the front to extend the longevity of the product, it also prevents loss of heat. It has an IP65 rating. This means that it has protection from dust and splashes and sprays of water so you can use it in the bathroom. With a heat-resistant frame, you don’t need to worry about getting any burns while touching the frame.
How does it work?
Using the latest technology heats the room uniquely. This panel heats the objects around you as opposed to the conventional heaters which just heat the air. The surface of the panel can reach as high as 110˚C but they can be mounted up high on a wall or if you want, on a ceiling too.
It has a life expectancy of 7+ years. All our Infrared Heating panels have a 3-year warranty to give you peace of mind.
Heaters in Disguise
While they are switched on, no lights will be emitted from our panel heaters. This also means that they will be quiet. Unlike radiators and fan heaters, they are 100% silent so you can sleep soundly at night.
Breathe in and out
One of the biggest reasons why people are making the switch to Infrared heating is because of the health benefits it comes with. Convection heaters make the room stuffy and it can become very difficult to breathe in overtime. With our panels you don’t need to worry about this because rather than heat the air, infrared heat warms up the objects, rebounding off all the solid objects within the room
|Heating Area*||2 - 5m²|
|Dimension||60 x 60 x 2.2cm|
|Mounting Position||Wall and Ceiling|
|Heating Element||Carbon Crystal|
Yes - Overheat and Tip-over
|Cable Length||1.9m approx.|
|Compatible with external
*Depending on thermal insulation
- Save up to 60% on your bills by switching to infrared panels. This is because infrared heaters have lower energy usage and directly heat you, rather than the air, so no energy will be wasted & the heater won't need to be used for long periods.
- Zero maintenance, installation, and servicing costs.
- Eco-friendly as it does not produce any carbon dioxide
- Infrared heaters do not collect dust, unlike central heating systems. Central heating systems use convection to transfer heat around the room, during this process dust particles that are collected by radiators also transfer around the room as well.
Good for your Health
Infrared heaters offer multiple different health benefits.
- One of the health benefits is, it improves air quality inside your homes as IR heaters do not affect the humidity inside the room thus no dry air is formed.
- An additional amazing benefit is they prevent dampness and mole. They can do this as radiation heat produced from the heaters penetrates through walls which warms the walls up and absorbs the heat. This prevents moisture from settling in.
- Prevents dust allergies as well, as IR heaters don’t collect dust and use convection to transfer heat unlike radiators, which cause dust particles to transfer around a room.
- Like all our other products, it's extremely simple to install. All of our heaters come with easy-to-use mounting kits and manuals. We can give you personalized advice on where to place your heater because positioning is vital. When mounting it on walls, we recommend that you always mount them high on the wall or ceiling. You would mount them on the ceiling the same way as you would mount them on the wall. No other additional tools are required.
- While they can be mounted on walls, you can also have them free-standing or have them hanging from the ceiling using our suspension kits (to be added).
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Olectrical offers Free Standard Shipping on all Orders.
Orders placed before 2PM will be dispatched on the same business day.
Orders placed after 2PM will be dispatched next working day.
Orders placed on Friday and weekends will be dispatched on Monday, which is the next working day
All orders are shipped within UK only via DHL next day.
We are a UK based company and as of now we do not ship any product outside UK (No International Shipping)
Kindly email us at email@example.com, in case you have not received your shipment. Please mention order # for the reference and we will get back to you ASAP.